top of page


Our goal is to minister to families by providing clothing, baby equipment, and toys in good condition at a reasonable cost. We handle all advertising, provide the location, and save you the time of sitting in your garage for two days! The sale is open to anyone in the community who wishes to be a buyer or seller. Tell your neighbors, family and friends!


Consignors are not required to volunteer and volunteers are not required to consign!



Your profit is 75%. The remaining 25% will cover costs of the sale as well as benefit Life Centers and Ministries at Westside Church of the Nazarene. There is no upfront cost, but there is a $5 fee if you wish to participate as a seller (deducted from your profit).



bottom of page