Spring/Summer Resale Cancelled

 

Following CDC and local health authority guidelines, we've made the difficult decision to cancel our 2020 Spring/Summer Resale due to COVID-19 concerns. While this decision comes at a time of universal uncertainty, we take the safety and health of our shoppers, staff and community very seriously. We urge everyone to follow the guidelines and protocols put forth by public health officials. Click here for more information from the CDC.


Our consignor registration portal will stay open through April 22 for tag printing. Use this down time to continue sorting and tagging your Spring/Summer items for next year. It's also a great time to prepare items for Fall/Winter Resale scheduled for September 19, 2020!

If you have
additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us on Facebook or email: seller@kidsresaleshoppe.org

For news and
special offers

visit our Facebook page

  • Facebook Clean
1/4

Kids Resale Shoppe is a community-wide resale of gently used children's clothing, toys, baby equipment, and maternity clothing. The goal of the Kids Resale Shoppe is to help families by providing clothing in good condition at a reasonable cost. We are located at 8610 W 10th Street, Indianapolis.

 

We handle all advertising, provide the location, and save you the time of sitting in your garage for two days. The sale is open to anyone in the community who wishes to be a buyer or seller. Each seller's profit is 75%. The remaining 25% covers the cost of the sale and benefits Life Centers and ministries of Westside Church of the Nazarene.

 

Tell your neighbors, family and friends!

 

Subscribe for Updates